1. Size Range
- From 2.00mm to 6.35mm (0.078” to 0.250”) diameter.
- Tolerance dia. As per DIN 671, ASTM A484 or as per customer’s specific requirement.
- Any length from 1 to 6 meters (3 to 18 feet) with close tolerance on length.
- Cold drawn, Centerless Ground, Polished.
- Improved machinability in Stainless Steel Bright Bars is achieved in altering chemical composition of the steel, e.g. Addition of Sulphur.
6. Bundle Weight
- Bars are packed in 500 to 1,000 kilograms bundles, wrapped in HDPE and strapped at 3-4 places. Each bundle carries an identification label. End face of each Bar may be color coded for easy detection. The codes are later on encrypted and added to computer systems where they are given serial numbers and the serial numbers are later on used to deciding the bundle’s pricing points.
7. Industries in which Stainless Steel Bars are used
- Electric motor
- Shaft making
- Hinges and gears.
- Hoses and fittings.